Vacuum glove box is greatly employed in industries with superior requirements for fuel purification. Whilst the present-day glove box style is additional realistic and innovative technology glovebox uncomplicated to run. Nonetheless, the structure inside of the glove box is difficult, there are several significant sections, and the operation is a bit improper, which may perhaps bring about loss to your experimental benefits. This report introduces you how to the right way use the vacuum glove box, and the safeguards when novices run the glove box.
A single. Work before operation:
1. Test if there is nitrogen in the nitrogen bottle. The nitrogen really should be changed in time. The output tension of nitrogen is established to .4mpa.
two. Check out whether or not the vacuum pump is turned on ordinarily.
three. Verify whether or not the circulation in the glove box is open up. (Purification column-I or purification column-II really should open 1 of them)
4. Check the upper limit tension in the placing ought to be +1, the decrease limit pressure is
five. Verify whether or not oxygen and dew level are regular (oxygen is below .1ppm, dew issue is over -40)
six. The vacuum pump of the above-bin should be in the ordinarily open point out
two. Procedure notes:
one. The vacuum pump should really be kept on in the course of system procedure.
2. When the oxygen focus in the tank exceeds 200PPM, the equipment upkeep personnel need to be notified to run the system, in any other case the h2o and oxygen purification system will be harmed.
3. Prior to setting up the cycle, look at irrespective of whether the cupboard is in problem or regenerating. As the previously mentioned stated functions are in development, it is absolutely forbidden to cycle.
4 .Two purification columns cannot be regenerated at the very same time.
A. Just before regeneration, be certain that the glove box has been cleaned with inert gasoline (H2O <200ppm) to ensure sufficient supply of regeneration gas. The regeneration gas pressure is 0.06-0.08mpa.
B. Before starting regeneration, please make sure that the corresponding purification column circulation is closed.
C. The regeneration process takes 24 hours. Once the execution cannot be disconnected, the regeneration gas should be passed 3-6 hours after the regeneration starts. Pay attention to the amount of regeneration gas, adjust the pressure of the regeneration gas appropriately, and ensure the sufficient supply of regeneration gas in these 3 hours. After 6 hours the regeneration origin can be turned off.
D. The vacuum pump cannot be turned off during the regeneration process. Do not touch the top of the purification column to prevent burns.
E. Once the regeneration is terminated unexpectedly, please ensure that the regeneration and circulation of the purification column cannot be restarted within 12 hours or the equipment will be damaged.
5. Care should be taken to protect the work gloves from being damaged during the operation.